Position: Supervisor of Wastewater and Potable Water Treatment Plants
Location: Mannington, WV
Overall Job Purpose:
Responsible for the supervision of all wastewater treatment and potable water plants in West Virginia. This is a working supervisor position meaning this individual will have plant operation responsibilities as well.
- Working knowledge of the operation, methods, and procedures for wastewater and small reverse osmosis water treatment.
- Knowledge of operating chemicals and the associated hazards
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment and the ability to diagnose and correct problems
- Cost control
- Knowledge of State and Federal rules governing water discharges
- Familiar with water sampling and testing procedures
- Able to supervise and coordinate work coverage and troubleshooting of plants.
- Ohio – Class A certification for wastewater
- West Virginia – Class S certification for wastewater
- Pennsylvania - Class D sub class 1 with an E-4 certification for wastewater
- Or be able to get reciprocity of certification in these States
- Experience with potable water treatment is a plus
- Experience with small reverse osmosis water treatment for potable water is a plus
- Experience with industrial wastewater is a plus
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with establishing and maintaining an operation’s budget
Murray Energy Corporation is an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Those individuals searching for a challenging and rewarding opportunity should apply by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.