Job Number: 16008482
Market Safety, Health, and Environmental (SH&E) Pillar Leader in our PA campus.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor the SH&E strategy, plans and objectives in the factories/facilities in accordance with the NCE, TPM, Six Sigma, and Lean Methodologies.
- Work very closely with the SH&E Director to ensure proper alignment and application of NCE Methodologies in the factories.
- Coach and develop the SH&E knowledge and capability with all employees (beyond the SH&E function) Encourage continuous improvement, networking and sharing information within the SH&E community such that it becomes a key pillar of the (NCE) and SH&E culture.
- Serves as an SH&E (Safety, Health and Environmental) Market Pillar Lead for (NCE)– including training, facility/operations SH&E staff support/coaching/feedback/assessing development and implementation of SH&E Pillar and associated SH&E components of NCE foundational elements including Leadership Development, Goal Alignment and Compliance Pillars.
- Evaluates current progress on SH&E within all aspects of (NCE), driving the implementation of Best Practices related to systems, processes methods, organization, staffing, and employee capability levels.
- Monitor and Report factory implementation status to business, SH&E Director, and Pillar Leaders Deploy training and communicate TPM / (NCE) strategies to facility personnel and others as needed Must be able to travel up to 75% within the US and Canada
Key Qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science in Safety, Health and Environmental or a scientific discipline, such as engineering, chemistry, bio/life sciences
- 5+ years leading multi-site SH&E initiatives within a complex
- 5+ organization as well as experience in manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma certification preferred
- Knowledge and interpretive ability of state and federal environmental and safety regulations Strong communications, strategic, training, and motivational management skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills Ability to communicate complex regulatory and technical issues in lay terms Analytical skills in problem solving including DMAIC Ability to perform under pressure and in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to act in several roles depending upon the situation -facilitator, leader, executor, etc.
- Strong change management, team building abilities Strong technical proficiency in Windows-based applications and SH&E functional applications.