Leveraging the candidates’ position as a recognized HSE compliance leader in the Chicago market, expand Bureau Veritas’ HSE consultancy services in alignment with BVNA’s growth strategy for Chicago, IL and the Mid-West US Region.
This upwardly mobile position calls for an entrepreneurial individual who enjoys identifying and developing HSE technical service opportunities, is committed to technical and operational excellence, and promotes team spirit. This position will primarily focus on supporting the ongoing expansion and subsequent delivery of Industrial Hygiene, Environmental and Safety Consulting Service offerings in the Chicago, IL Market, as such, the following are required:
- Proven strong technical skills in environmental compliance, assessment and remediation. Experience within the energy and/or manufacturing market preferred.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively and timely with clients, regulators, staff and other stakeholders.
- Ability to provide environmental technical consultancy and management on complex projects.
- Established professional network in the Mid-West Region to recruit and retain top environmental talent and develop new business aligned with the growth strategy.
- Prior experience mentoring, training and coaching professional staff.
- Availability for frequent travel throughout assigned region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering or closely-related field. Technical advanced degrees are preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years previous experience in an HSE professional consulting arena.
- Professional certifications (CIH, CSP, PE, PG or other) preferred
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor certification (or similar) is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to identify, retain and develop clients
- Strong Industry/Area HSE association involvement and HSE professional network.
Strong connections in the energy and/or manufacturing arena.
- High energy, self-motivation and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Efficient, accurate and detailed orientated in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to recognize and empathize with client HSE issues/concerns/needs, and translate into HSE service solutions