This role is a corporate EHS+S and Human Performance (Hu) Management System lead administrator. This individual will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of EHS+S and Hu training program, Management System documents and metrics and coordination and maintenance of other Corporate Systems such as Risk Assessments, Audits and Compliance Calendars. This role will also provide corporate administrative and technical support and continuous improvements to all EHS+S and Hu IT tools.
This role will also be responsible for providing direction to site program administrators to ensure consistency in implementation of global training, documents, and IT tools. In addition, the role includes tracking the corporate EHS+S budget and executing contract related activities. This role requires an in-depth knowledge and use of several critical IT systems and tools.
EHS+S and Human Performance IT tools:
- Provides ongoing administrative and technical support for EHS and Human Performance IT tools (e.g., myEHS, DevonWay, iNet, Ergonomics Self Assessment, Medgate, SDS inventory, Chemical Inventory).
- Partners with power users of EHS+S and Hu IT tools to understand challenges and identify/implement solutions and/or enhancements.
Global EHS Training Program:
- Acts as the EHS+S and Hu Functional Learning Lead with technical expertise in the global Learning Management System IT tool.
- Manages and enhances the implementation and maintenance of EHS+S and Hu Training Matrix.
- Oversees and advises on the implementation of site level training matrix to ensure consistency and alignment with global requirements.
- Provides onboarding training to site EHS+S Program Administrators on the Global Training Procedure and use of the global Learning Management System IT tool.
EHS Management System Documents:
- Manages implementation and maintenance of EHS Management System document matrix and periodic review of documents.
- Works with program owners to develop implementation plan for new or revised global standards and procedures.
- Advises on the development and implementation of Site-Level SOP’s to ensure consistency and alignment with the EHS management system manual and global standards.
- Provides onboarding training for site EHS+S Program Administrators on the Global Document Management Procedure and use of the global Controlled Document IT tool.
EHS+S and Hu performance metrics:
- Configures reports and dashboards in myEHS and DevonWay.
- Produces global metrics report each month.
- Organizes recurrent EHS+S and Hu Annual Meeting.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience.
- Proven experience with use and technical administration of IT tools related to EHS, Sustainability, and/or Human Performance functionality.
- Expertise with or knowledge of ISO / OHSAS protocols desirable.
- Work is performed with moderate direction and oversight from supervisor. Goals, objectives and tasks are developed in conjunction with supervisor and progress is routinely assessed.
- Technical knowledge and experience is limited to direct area of responsibility.
- Capable of moving minor projects forward and problem solving in area of experience or in a team setting. Familiar with concept of risk assessment and control strategies.
- B.S. in life sciences, environmental field or other related field required.
- Professional certification (Certified Safety Professional, Certified Industrial Hygienist, or similar country-specific designations) desirable.
- Involvement with professional associations as a participant desirable.