Triumvirate is seeking a Service Manager for our Wastewater Division. Qualified candidates should be an environmental professional with experience in industrial wastewater treatment systems and service. The successful candidate should be familiar with wastewater system service and operation.
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers!
We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Oversight and expansion of our growing wastewater contract operations group.
- Understand and assist with design and upgrade of small wastewater treatment systems.
- Ability to work with, and provide wastewater related assistance to, our environmental compliance team.
- Ability to prepare regulatory wastewater programs and documents for clients.
- Ability to manage a group of skilled individuals.
- A strong background in providing a vast variety of wastewater services.
- Participation in business development activities of the wastewater group.
- Ability to make decisions and react quickly and effectively to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them in a careful and well thought out manner.
- Frequent interaction with regulatory agencies regarding wastewater permitting and compliance related matters.
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customers
- Strategic thinker who possesses strong communications and people skills.
- Results-driven self-starter who is well equipped to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. This position is best suited for a confident person possessing
- A strong desire to WOW! our clients with superior, above-and-beyond services and to build a solid, enthusiastic wastewater team within our firm.
- Must possess a Grade 4 Massachusetts wastewater operator's license
- At least 10 years experience with industrial wastewater treatment systems and service.
- Additional related certifications are a plus.
Triumvirate Environmental is the fastest-growing environmental management firm in the Northeast. With offices in Boston, MA, Baltimore, MD, Newington, CT, Rhode Island and New York City, Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services, consulting, and training to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW! both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com
Triumvirate is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).