A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Senior Project Manager:
- Provides field and technical support regarding the collection, management, and analysis of field derived data.Implement and maintain company policies adhering to local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Involvement in the design and development of facilities, work areas and work procedures and make environmental, health and safety recommendations accordingly.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and updating environmental policy and procedure manuals.
- Ensure compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations, and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- Serve as contact with all federal, state, and local regulatory bodies and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering.
- Experience in a diverse Safety and Industrial Hygiene environment which may require implementing or developing customized health and safety programs and procedures, in accordance with local, state and federal health and safety regulations.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf