Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
- Provides comprehensive industrial hygiene and safety consulting services to clients.
- In collaboration with overall client relationship managers, coordinates and executes the implementation of multiple and/or complex client projects within set organizational procedures and standards.
- Leads and directs the work of others as needed.
- In close routine collaboration with the external customer, designs, implements and executes an agreed-to service plan.
- Monitors and reports progress on plan completion as directed.
- Works with numerous internal and external stakeholders in the interest of achieving desired overall project velocity
- Acts as a senior advisor to the customer on industrial hygiene issues
- Works closely with the overall client relationship manager to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Provides input to client relationship managers or business development staff on potential new Health, Safety and Environmental projects.
- Participates in Bureau Veritas business development activities as directed by the Business Unit Manager
- Requires a bachelor's degree.
- 15 years of experience in the field or in a related area preferred.
- Possess an extensive knowledge of industrial hygiene technical subject matter and how to apply it in real-life settings.
- Highly familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the industrial hygiene field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ensures compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations, and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- Mentors more junior Bureau Veritas field staff on Industrial Hygiene technical issues as needed
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020. We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: