Pinova Incorporated located in Brunswick, Georgia was recently purchased by DRT. For over a century, they have provided premium performance rosin resins and polyterpene resins to meet the exacting standards of customers worldwide. Customers in over 100 countries use Pinova’s quality resins to ensure their products perform consistently in a wide variety of specialized markets, including adhesives, construction, food and beverage, and agriculture.
DRT is headquartered in France with over 1500 employees globally, and specializes in manufacturing products from turpentine and rosin extracted from pine trees. Throughout its history, DRT has shaped itself, now and for the future around three core values: acting ethically, behaving responsibly, and demonstrating respect for humankind and the environment.
Our employees are the backbone of our business as we strive to put people first. We are looking for our employees to have an entrepreneurial mindset, where our employees will think outside the box and embrace change and collaboration with other departments.
We offer a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k retirement savings plan with a generous match, vacation, sick time off and competitive compensation as a part of our package.
Pinova Incorporated is currently seeking a Sr. Compliance Manager at our newly acquired Brunswick, Georgia plant, a 24 hour/7 day a week production facility. The candidate will report to the Vice President of Operations. The Sr. Compliance Manager will be fully responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures, strategies, practices and programs.
- Provide management oversight, technical guidance, training, performance feedback and coaching to EH&S employees, including the Environmental Manager, the Health & Safety Manager, and the PSM Manager, and indirectly to their reports.
- Ensure training is adequate and complete for all employees.
- Develop and obtain necessary environmental permits and permit modifications to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all required regulatory reporting is completed accurately, approved and submitted in a timely manner.
- Track, interpret, and communicate new and proposed safety and environmental regulations and industry standards to ensure compliance across the business.
- Conduct, facilitate, and review HSE audits across the business to ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Serve as liaison for external agency officials and contacts on environmental matters that affect business interests.
- Ensure proper implementation of PSM program.
- Develop a culture of employee ownership of all EH&S policies and programs.
- Develop and track KPIs relevant to environmental, health and safety.
- B.S. or advanced degree in Engineering, relevant sciences or specific EH&S discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant compliance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Solid knowledge of all areas of environmental, health, safety and PSM regulations.
- Knowledge of State and Federal Air, Waste and Water regulations.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment and set priorities.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Computer Proficiency in all MS Office Software Applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- High degree of personal responsibility and initiative is required. Must possess a high level of integrity as well as excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Communicate effectively and professionally (verbal, listening, written) and work with various departments as well as external agencies. Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to act courteous/respectful of others.
Pinova Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity. All offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test, background check and pre-employment physical.