Join Our Team of Safety Professionals!
HazTek Inc. is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced occupational health and safety management firms. We are known for our premium safety training and professional consulting services and we are trusted for our effectiveness in keeping workers safe today – so employees and businesses will be here tomorrow. HazTek is expanding and currently seeking outstanding performers to join our national team of dedicated safety professionals. We can offer full-time employment with competitive salary; medical, dental, and disability benefits; paid time off and holiday pay; professional development and tuition reimbursement; hourly opportunities; and 401K options.
HazTek Inc. is seeking Safety Trainer/HSO for New Jersey. The key functions of the Safety Trainer/HSO are to support our clients’ specific project needs and ensure that best practices are implemented, safety compliance requirements are met, and an improved safety culture and performance is delivered.
*****Local Candidate preferred*******
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
Experience preferred in the following areas:
• First Aid/CPR certified
• Expert in construction safety standards
• Current TWIC Card required
• Experience with Fall Protection, Scaffolding, Steel Erection, and Excavation
Please apply by: https://haztekinc.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/c1e1bba0-f8a4-0bf9-2bb7-05b35cb42a5d/apply?source=476533-CS-15587
HazTek Inc. can offer the following:
• Steady Full-time Employment/Salary with Bonus Opportunity
• Company-Sponsored Medical and Dental Benefits
• Company-Sponsored Long Term Disability
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement
• Hourly Opportunities