Job title: Safety Trainer
Report to: Director of Training
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to the Director of Training, this role will be primarily responsible for the operations and delivery of our training curriculum. Some administrative duties such as scheduling and class preparation will be involved, in addition to overseeing equipment and curriculum needs. Most importantly, the successful candidate will have experience delivering a variety of health and safety curriculum and an appetite to always learn more. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, confident, articulate, and high energy.
- Deliver a variety of health and safety training across the spectrum of governing regulatory bodies: OSHA, TSCA, RCRA and others.
- Write and update curriculum as necessary.
- Work across all business units to schedule appropriate and available practitioners to deliver training courses.
- Travel to client sites as well as oversee the operations of the Emilcott Training Institute onsite.
- Create, track and oversee the record-keeping required for many certifications we offer.
- Work with marketing and sales to identify areas where we may insert either outreach or client retention efforts in our training classes.
- Keep our website up-to-date with the necessary information on dates, times and payments for classes offered.
- Write proposals necessary to support the Director of Training, including entering information into our CRM and keeping abreast of client contact.
- Be responsible for setting up training classes, including ordering materials and preparing spaces and equipment for specific classes.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- OSHA CSHO or equivalent
- Experienced trainer responsible for delivering engaging, complex technical content.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Flexible, self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite which includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with shared documents, video chatting and other virtual technologies.
- Knowledge of project and expense management.
- Be a critical thinker and a problem solver
- Have reliable transportation (gas and mileage will be reimbursed per IRS guidelines)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelors degree preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance package, 401(k), vacation time and life insurance.