CLASSIFICATION: US - (IN)
SALARY: 65,000 – 75,000
LOCATION: West Lafayette, IN
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Leading the implementation and maintenance of SHE risk assessment tools.
- Serving as the site initial contact with Safety, Health & Environmental regulatory agencies.
- Leading the creation of SHE targets and objectives for the site to reduce risks and environmental impacts.
- Managing data related to SHE events including injuries, workers compensation claims, fires, spills, near miss incidents and internal/external inspections.
- Managing the implementation of the company global risk procedures including Hazardous Energy Control/Lockout, Hot Work, Waste Management, etc.
- 4-year degree required; Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Fire Protection, Environmental Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- 3+ years of Safety supervision experience in a manufacturing or distribution center environment
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
To be considered, plaease click the "Apply for this job" link above.