CLASSIFICATION: US - (SC)
SALARY: 55,000 – 68,000
LOCATION: Aiken, SC
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing
EXPERIENCE: 1-3+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- We are looking for a Safety Specialist for a large manufacturing plant near Aiken, SC.
- This person will report to the Safety Manager and together they will direct and coordinate all safety and health related issues for the facility, including injury prevention, industrial hygiene, fire prevention, security, ergonomics and workers compensation.
- Bachelors degree in Safety Management, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Safety and Health or similar Safety-related degree.
- Graduates from accredited safety programs are encouraged to apply, I.E. - MurrayState, EKU, IUP, Millersville, Central Missouri, WVU, etc.
- 1-3 years experience in safety and health with a manufacturing company.
- General safety training, including hazard communications and MSDS.
- Industrial Hygiene, Security, Ergonomics, Workers compensation, Exposure to OSHA, NIOSH, ANSI, NFPA and WC.
- This company offers excellent stability and benefits, including paid relocation. There is also an incentive bonus plan (typically about 15-20% and paid weekly in every paycheck). Candidates who have a stable work history and meet the above requirements are encouraged to apply. Travel is expected to be minimal.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.