CLASSIFICATION: US - (IL)
SALARY: 70,000 – 85,000
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
Fortune 500 Company seeks a Safety Specialist for their south suburbs of Chicago plant. Plant is located on the IL/IN border.
- Directs program development and monitors reports on safety performance.
- Provides technical expertise in facility/process layout and design, audits, incident investigation, hazard identification & risk assessment, employee monitoring & testing and ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for planning, directing and managing programs & resolving issues in a timely & cost effective manner.
- Evaluates, recommends & implements policies & procedures to ensure awareness & compliance with health and safety requirements.
- Responsible for health and safety records management & retention.
- Conducts regular health and safety audits.
- BS Safety or related.
- Experience with OHSAS 18001.
- Previous experience with accident prevention, loss control and risk identification to safety programs.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.