CLASSIFICATION: US - (SD)
SALARY: 80,000 – 95,000
LOCATION: Watertown, SD
TYPE OF COMPANY: Food
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Maintaining sanitary conditions, personnel safety, product quality, and following GMPs.
- Implementing workplace safety programs by reviewing current regulation requirements and developing effective safety training methods.
- Performing on-site inspections on noise levels, air quality, chemical disposal.
- Evaluating and ordering safety equipment and supplies.
- Providing continuous safety awareness and working with supervisors and managers to handle safety-related issues.
- Ensuring compliance with OSHA standards.
- Minimizing workmen’s compensation cost by supervising the case files of work-related injuries.
- Maintaining training records and safety reports.
- Meeting with safety committees to recommend corrective actions to management regarding workplace safety procedures, audits, and future safety projects.
- Maintaining the department’s budget and expenditures.
4-year degree required; Safety Engineering, Business Management, HR Administration or related disciplines.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
To be considered, please click the "Apply for this job" link above.