Immediate need for a Safety Manager. Position will be responsible for creating an environment and culture focused on safe operations.
- Oversee and ensure compliance and timely reporting of all OSHA/MSHA, DOT, FMCSA, HazMat, and NFPA regulations pertaining to operations while maintaining awareness of any amendments to those regulations and its impact on operations
- Manage all aspects of Worker’s Compensation administration and the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Program
- Develop, maintain, and provide educational materials and training that helps improve safety training programs
- Create and administer all aspects of company safety policies and procedures
- Conduct on-site reviews and audits of all operational locations as well as safety audits compliance with DOT regulations
- Provide reports and updates to executive management team regarding any safety issues, new programs, and regulation changes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates degree and /or 5 plus years of experience in petroleum industry.
- Prior experience with commercial fleet
Possible relocation provided to qualified candidates within the US.