CLASSIFICATION: US - (NJ)
SALARY: 82,000 – 97,000
LOCATION: Freehold, NJ
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing / Metals / Automotive / Chemicals
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Global Manufacturing Company seeks a Safety Manager for their Central New Jersey plant.
- The Safety Manager will be responsible for development and implementation of the Safety, Health, and Environmental programs for two plants with 350 employees.
- Plans and implements environmental and safety policies and procedures in compliance with all local, state, federal agencies.
- Maintain Environmental Management System, including maintenance of procedures, coordinating audits, objective and target planning and tracking, implementation of corrective/preventative actions, and environmental policy updating and conformance.
- Performs job responsibilities in compliance with ISO/TS 16949; ISO 14001.
- Experience in safety training, safety program design and implementation, JHA, Risk Assessments, and Incident reporting desired.
- Will have two reports.
- Position requires 10% overnight travel.
- Emphasis is on the safety side.
- BS Safety, Environmental or related.
- 5+ years Safety experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong background in Ergonomics.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.