CLASSIFICATION: US - (IN)
SALARY: 80,000 – 95,000
LOCATION: Evansville, IN
TYPE OF COMPANY: Consumer Products / Food / Pharmaceuticals
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
The Safety Manager will be responsible for leading the plant network's safety program and ensuring a “safety first” culture.
- Responsible for all aspects of safety, including OSHA, environmental record keeping, safety audits, and accident investigations.
- Develop, evaluate, and maintain safety department budgets.
- Ensure plants comply with OSHA and environmental laws and regulations as well as company’s corporate policies.
- Execute safety audits for the plants.
- Responsible for developing, along with senior management, a capital spending program to ensure OSHA compliance and hazard elimination.
- Works with department managers to help them identify areas of improvement for both safety and production efficiencies.
- Conduct safety inspections, environmental audits, as well as all reporting related to both.
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Business Management, Engineering or other Technical Degree is preferred but replaceable with applicable Safety experience, preferably in a food manufacturing facility.
- 3+ years in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience developing safety programs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.