CLASSIFICATION: US - (NJ)
SALARY: 110,000 – 130,000
LOCATION: Hackensack, NJ
TYPE OF COMPANY: Pharmaceuticals
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Global healthcare products leader seeks a Plant Safety, Health, and Environmental Manager to be responsible for the review, implementation and administration of the site Environmental and Health & Safety program.
- We are looking for strong leaders who have a track record of accomplishment in EHS leadership and developing and implementing new safety programs.
- Responsibilities include making sure the facility is in compliance with all federal, state and local environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements and corporate standards.
- This position will require extensive record keeping, monitoring, report preparation, inspection, procedure development, training and extensive communication at all levels of the organization and with regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety Health or Environmental Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years as an EHS leader in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local EHS requirement.
- Professional certification as CSP or CIH strongly preferred.
- Experience with safety training and safety orientation.
- Working knowledge of environmental and safety compliance reports with appropriate agencies.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.