CLASSIFICATION: US - (IA)
SALARY: 85,000 – 95,000
LOCATION: Davenport, IA
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- The Safety Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and management of Safety & Health projects directed at installing a self-directed behavioral safety culture, improving safety performance ensuring current and anticipating health and safety compliance requirements moving RAI to chemical industry safety standards.
- This position requires candidates to demonstrate excellent team building, people management, and leadership skills, strong interpersonal communication skills, including face to face, written, and presentation, and excellent external and internal functional/ cross-functional communications skills.
- BS/BA degree in Safety, Science or related technical field.
- 3+ years Safety experience in manufacturing.
- Experience coordinating aspects of Safety Behavioral Programs
- Demonstrates understanding and effective utilization of Safety compliance and behavioral tools.
- Solid understanding of OSHA regulations
- Able to effectively apply Safety principals to the manufacturing industry facilities, achieving practical and workable compliant solutions.
- Able to manage and/or develop strategic projects effectively.
- Able to conduct and interpret statistical analysis.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external parties.
- Strong computer skills.
Please visit www.eliasassociates.com for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
To be considered please click the "Apply for this job" link above.
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias: Gary@eliasassociates.com