CLASSIFICATION: US - (IL)
SALARY: 110,000 – 140,000
LOCATION: Chicago (Suburbs), IL
TYPE OF COMPANY: Chemicals / Food / Consumer Products
EXPERIENCE: 8+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Our client is a global producer of food ingredients and related products.
- They have an immediate need for a Director of Safety to lead the safety program throughout Corporate, the plants and the laboratory environments.
- This position will cover North America and Latin America and they will expect about 40% travel.
- Has 1 direct report (PSM Management), but multiple dotted line reports at each location.
- Good opportunity to provide a company with strategy and day-day improvement on behavior based safety programs.
- This job is also responsible for regulatory for the regions.
- Globalize safety initiatives, polices, and programs: Common health and safety management systems (i.e. accident investigation and inspection protocols, training requirements, permit systems, committee structure, incentive programs)
- BS Safety, Engineering, or related.
- 8+ years Safety management experience in a process industry.
- Ability to travel 40+%
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr
Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.