SNF Holding Company is currently seeking a Process Safety Management Specialist. The Process Safety Management Specialist must work in and have working knowledge of 29 CFR 1910.119. The Process Safety Management Specialist will work directly under the supervision of the PSM Project Manager and take steps needed to develop a more in depth knowledge of PSM regulatory requirements.
- Support core competency of PSM for site and Company-wide management.
- Develop an understanding of all PSM programs. (PHA, PSSR, MOC, MI, etc.)
- Help coordinate Process Safety Management and other safety activities with PSM Project Manager, Operations, and HSE Managers.
- Assist with conducting audits of PSM for all plants.
- Coordination of site MOC Program.
- Facilitation of Company-wide PHA.
- Facilitation of Pre-Start-Up Safety Review. (PSSR)
- Develop understanding of Layers of Protection Analysis. (LOPA).
- Conduct LOPA of high consequence scenarios from Process Hazard Analysis.
- Help to develop and track key PSM performance metrics with guidance from PSM Project Manager.
- Help to conduct regulatory compliance audits.
- Report on PSM activities and initiatives to direct management.
- Conduct Hazard Review (due to high-risk MOC).
- Development of Recommendations from PHA, Hazard Review and PSSR.
- Coordination of embedded contractor safety for the 14 elements of PSM.
- B.S. in Engineering, Occupational Safety, or equivalent job experience
- 5+ years plant experience in industrial setting
- Knowledge of the OSHA PSM Standard, as well as, EPA RMP portion of Clean Air Act
- Familiar with facility operations
- Efficient in the use of Office Suite Software
- Travel up to 20%
- Familiar with PHA Methodology and Facilitation Software (LEADER)
- OSHA Certified PHA Leader
- Familiar with an MOC Tracking software
- Experience with performing LOPA
- Manages own time to meet objectives
- Demonstrated ability to work with plant personnel
- Ability to effectively influence action item closure without direct ownership
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training