CLASSIFICATION: US - (FL)
SALARY: 85,000 – 100,000
LOCATION: Gainesville, FL
TYPE OF COMPANY: Chemicals
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Coordinate site wide PSM activities to ensure technical support to the Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, other plant departments, and management.
- Advise site management on all PSM issues and recommended solutions.
- Involved in setting short and long term program strategies and goals for the continual improvement of site PSM performance.
- Assist department employees in the review of all plant process additions, modifications, construction and operations for PSM compliance with policy and regulatory requirements.
- Produce, advise, review and/or manage all PSM correspondence, record keeping, and reporting documentation for all site PSM process activities.
- Manage site PSM program policy changes and revisions and communicating to employees and contractors as required.
- Stay informed of new or pending PSM regulations and methods of enforcement and inspections by regulatory agencies.
- Work directly with regulatory agencies on all PSM matters including agency inspections.
- Provide technical assistance for personal safety initiatives.
- Assist other sites to apply PSM principles by providing technical expertise, site PSM policies and procedures and performing PSM focused audits.
- Ensure site PHA Facilitators consistently adhere to regulatory and corporate requirements by managing / providing the required training in HazOps, SIL, SRS, and SIS.
- BS Engineering degree with 5+ years experience as Process/ PSM Engineer in chemical or PSM manufacturing operations.
- Requires strong knowledge of the OSHA Standards, 29 CFR 1910.119
- Solid knowledge of PHA, LOPA, HazOps, SIL, SRS, and SIS.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.