CLASSIFICATION: US - (GA)
SALARY: 80,000 – 95,000
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing / Plastics / Consumer Products
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
This position will provide EHS leadership, guidance and technical support for a (400) employee, non-union manufacturing plant, manage (1) EHS Specialist and report into a Plant Manager.
- 5 years of diverse plant level EHS leadership experience.
- Bachelor degree in Safety or related technical field.
- Strong technical skill set including EHS management systems and environmental permitting (air/wastewater).
- Change agent for EHS.
- Must have at least 5 years of industrial safety, health and environmental compliance experience within general manufacturing operations and be a change agent for EHS at the site.
- Technical skill set must include hands-on/tactical approach to safety, ability to build and drive EHS management systems, processes and records, workers compensation, industrial hygiene, machine guarding/LOTO, training and employee development, auditing and general environmental compliance (Title V air and wastewater permitting).
Please visit www.eliasassociates.com for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
To be considered please click the "Apply for this job" link above.
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias: Gary@eliasassociates.com