CLASSIFICATION: US - (TN)
SALARY: 55,000 – 70,000
LOCATION: Nashville, TN
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing
EXPERIENCE: 1-5+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Achieve & maintain compliance with government, corporate & company requirements through program development & implementation (Lockout/Tagout, Fall protection, JSAs, Heat Stress, confined Space, Emergency Response, Contract safety, Electrical Safety, Arc Flash Safety, Industrial Hygiene.
- Implementation of programs that drive cultural change (ergonomics, Target Zero)
- Maintain records & reports of incidents, training & safety leading indicators.
- Establish & maintain comprehensive industrial health & safety records to demonstrate improvement in safety performance.
- Prepare & implement corrective actions to counter trends.
- Prepare & implement industrial hygiene monitoring program in accordance with Goodyear & government requirements.
- Prepare safety & health awareness, education & training programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety & Health or related field and preferred Master's Degree in occupational safety & health or related field.
- Describe previous experience required, including years – experience can include types of work, types of environments or situations
- 1-5 years’ safety experience in a large manufacturing facility experiences of relevant experience.
- Safety program & safety training development & implementation experience.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.