As part of the continued growth and innovation of our Midwestern business, ERM has an opportunity for an experienced leader to join our global consulting firm as a Partner in St. Louis, and become a true owner and shareholder in a business with Sustainability at its heart.
We are looking for both established and emerging leaders who are interested in being part of this thriving global community – outstanding professionals who combine strong consulting and business development skills with a strong technical foundation – to foster and expand a network of excellent client relationships in the St. Louis and surrounding markets. We seek individuals to help us drive the continued growth of ERM’s business through selling and delivering world-class services, recruiting and developing our next generation of leaders, and further advancing our reputation for environmental solutions.
This is a Partner-level opportunity for a Principal/Director/VP-level professional looking to further their career with an equity stake in a global environmental leader that aims to lead the field in sustainability consulting. A career as an ERM Partner is unique.
Our partnership model offers unparalleled opportunities for leaders with ambition, vision and proven expertise, providing:
- The opportunity to contribute significantly to key decisions, including the overall strategic direction of our organization.
- Meaningful equity ownership with significant financial and intangible rewards.
- The ability to provide “thought leadership” on a wide range of technical and business issues impacting our core markets.
- An extension of ERM’s market position and reach with your established relationships to further drive our growth.
- Primary focus on client account development, sales, and delivery of the full spectrum of ERM’s consulting services to deliver strategic value to our clients in the chemical, manufacturing, utility, and oil & gas sectors. In particular, play a key role in growing ERM’s local business across its broad portfolio of service offerings.Air Quality & Climate Change
- EHS Performance & Assurance
- Impact Assessment & Planning
- Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with ERM’s global strategy. Provide business value selling at the top levels of client organizations, raising the profile of ERM’s capabilities within key client organizations, to identify and shape clients’ needs for ERM services.
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, excellent value, and quality service.
- Maintain pulse on industry business cycles and prioritize sales efforts toward high-potential, top opportunities.
- Manage capture efforts utilizing technical understanding to develop proposals, including written content, pricing, presentations, and contracting.
- Contribute to leadership and management of major programs and projects for ERM’s clients. Lead consulting engagements in the area of your technical expertise.
- Build, grow, and manage a high-performance team, serving as a leader and mentor to consultants. Identify emerging talent and work with them to reach their full potential; ensure rising stars are nurtured, developed and given new areas of responsibility.
- Support the growth and development of ERM’s Midwestern business unit and actively collaborate with colleagues across North America and the globe. Drive innovation within the practice to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate ERM in the market.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build ERM’s global business, as well as to lead client and practice teams.
- Meet business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements.
- BS/MS in engineering, safety, science, or related degree.
- 15+ years’ progressive experience in a consulting environment, working substantially with industrial clients; preferably with Fortune 500 in the manufacturing, agricultural, chemical, power, oil and gas, and/or mining sectors.
- In-depth understanding of the local industrial market and the companies operating in the Midwest, including existing relationships that can be leveraged into new business.
- Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges, and recognize corporate opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering multi-million dollar sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic projects.
- Offer recognized technical expertise and an established reputation in the local marketplace.
- Certification in field; PE, CSP, CHMM, or similar registration desired.
Please click on the "Apply for this job" link above. Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 4,500 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
ERM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Employer liters / Vet / Disabled
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.