This is an exciting opportunity to provide EHS support to several locations across the U.S. Our client is a premier leader in the Food Industry in every major challenge of distribution. This role is centrally located in a midsized city along Lake Michigan, and there is ample room for professional development and growth within this organization.
- Support EHS leadership with environmental programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Participate in auditing and evaluating the effectiveness of EHS management systems and compliance
- Provides support to air, water, waste and ammonia systems compliance and permitting processes.
- Participates in critical site activities (data collection, reporting, trainings, sharing best practices, planning, etc.)
- Travel can be up to 50% nationally.
- BS degree in Engineering, Environmental, Health and Safety, or related field.
- 3-5+ year's experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience providing multi-site support to manufacturing sites, distribution centers, labs, etc.
- Experience developing, auditing and implementing EHS program across established and newly acquired businesses.
- Ability to influence culture while communicating effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Strong Environmental experience required.