Cornerstone Environmental, Health and Safety, Inc. is expanding our sales staff and we have immediate, full and part time openings for Inside Sales / Customer Care associates with 5 – 7+ years of relevant experience.
Successful candidates will become part of a sales team working with clients nationally but focused in Indiana and surrounding states.
We are seeking an individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team with other staff members. Our organization is well-positioned for continued growth of our client base and expansion of our service offerings, which provides opportunities to our staff for professional development and advancement.
Requirements (must have):
- B.S. degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- 5 – 7+ years of Inside Sales experience
- Support Vice President, Business Development in managing key accounts
- Build relationships through outreach to site and plant contacts; ensure all key site contacts have regular communication from CEHS (per established procedures)
- Work in conjunction with Sales Rep (VP) and/or Contracts Manager to ensure timely review of accounts and renewal of ongoing services
- Follow up on outstanding opportunities and proposals, as directed
- Generate new sales to existing clients through communication of regulatory changes as well as providing additional information regarding breadth of CEHS service offerings
- Follow up on incoming inquiries and requests for assistance from clients and prospects; information regarding action items and follow up to be communicated to Sales Rep (VP)
- Review completed projects (such as facility assessments) and work with Sales Rep (VP) to identify and propose opportunities for additional services
- Represent Cornerstone at various association events and meetings
- Prospecting and Lead Generation
- Excellent organizational skills, and a goal-oriented approach to task completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with experience.
Qualified individuals with an interest in joining a fast-paced, growing organization may apply in confidence by clicking the "Apply for this job" liink above (resumes should be attached in PDF or MS Word format with “Inside Sales / Customer Care” in the subject line)