Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
ESIS HSE will be the preferred provider of HSE consulting and compliance services in the unbundled market while maintaining our underwriting and loss control capabilities to support Chubb. Our relentless focus on the customer experience will build our brand preference. Our customers will describe us as customer-focused, experienced, flexible, creative, and efficient.
We are seeking an early career Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) professional with 0-5 years’
- Environmental compliance
- Office ergonomics
- Hazardous materials business plans and inventories
- Emergency response program coordination
- Compliance with EHS regulations
- Achieve individual revenue goal requirements
- Deliver services and product within client-specified deadlines
- Assist in account expansion of HSE services and products as directed by the Environmental Compliance Business Unit Leader
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution, in science or engineering
- Proficient with MS Office software products
- Excellent written and communication skills required
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently
- Proven ability to work within a project team to provide consulting solutions
DESIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS:
- Combines both logical and conceptual thinking to draw conclusions from complex informatio
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership in seeking and addressing opportunities and correction or overcoming problems
- Demonstrates high energy
- Displays intellectual curiosity; thinks innovatively
- Takes responsibility for personal growth and development of self and others
- Problem solver; does what is correct on their own
- Team builder; develops relationships and works well with others
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Travel required
Environmental job requirements and working conditions:
May be required to work with or in an environment that contains unpleasant conditions, and/or chemicals or hazardous materials.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.