Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive — a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of
ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience
The Health Services Manager is responsible for managing the Health Services Department. This includes management of the professional and ancillary staff, managing the Health Services available including creation, execution, and follow through of these services, management of the medical program including accurate assessment, Nursing diagnoses, Physician collaboration, Workers Compensation coordination and cooperation, and constant vigilance in regards to the OSHA regulated actions and information as well as occasional treatment
- 30% Provide nursing oversight and day-to-day support of nursing staff including occasional treatment and direct care for employees.
- 10% Function as a liaison between healthcare professionals, employees, and other management personnel to facilitate communication.
- 5% Manage and coordinate activities of other professional staffing functioning within, and outside of, the department, i.e. physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physical therapists
- 5% Ensure proper implementation and execution of the post-offer, pre-placement physical process and ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- 15% Coordinate employee injury management and assist TPA with managing Workers Compensation for the facility.
- 5% Collaborate with HR on the following programs: FMLA, STD, Medical Leave Process
- 10% Ensure OSHA mandated programs and record keeping are completed to comply with regulations
- 5% Prepare department budgets, including salaries, supplies, equipment, and contracted professional services
- 5% Create, develop, organize, and coordinate activities related to health and wellness education
- 5% All other duties as assigned
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Graduate of accredited Registered Nursing Program with current active license (RN) to practice in the state of Pennsylvania…
- Background in Emergency Orthopedics, surgery, and/or Case Management
- 2 years of management experience
- Knowledge of OSHA, Workers Compensation, and Industry
- Computer skills including use of Medical Tracking System, Infoview, and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Occupational Health experience
- Certification in Occupational Health
- Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish