RETTEW Associates, is seeking a Safety Technician to work in our Lehigh Valley, PA office within our Safety Consulting operations.
- Perform safety consulting and training under the direction of the Safety Consulting Director
- Uses prescribed methods to perform specific and limited portions of a broader assignment
- Provides entry-level technical support on projects for internal and external clients
- Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, and recognizes discrepancies in results
- Performs research, conducts investigations (office and field), and writes reports and opinions
- Consults project staff about regulations concerning project issues; researches applicable regulations
- As applicable develops and completes applications, permits, and specifications for projects
- Follows tasks through a series of related detailed steps or processes
- As directed performs design portion on assigned project
- Uses standard programs to complete project and administrative deliverables
- Uses existing libraries of training and reports to assist in the development of customer specific training presentation and reports
- Bachelor's degree Occupational Safety / Safety Science / Safety Management or related field and a minimum of 2-5 years of experience
- OSHA 30 hour Construction Safety or Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) preferred.