CLASSIFICATION: US - (MS)
SALARY: 95,000 – 110,000
LOCATION: Starkville, MS
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing
EXPERIENCE: 7+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Responsibilities: Developing and implementing best in class Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) programs and practices in a large manufacturing plant.
- Ensuring compliance with all HSE laws and regulations.
- Developing new and creative methods to drive continuous improvement of HSSE practices.
- Providing guidance and direction in the protection of all plant assets.
- Monitoring the removal of hazardous waste.
- Training employees on safety, procedures and regulations.
- Taking Safety Plans from concept to implementation and through the monitoring phase.
- Acting as advisor to HSSE administration teams regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- 7+ years of HSE experience in a fast-paced, labor intensive manufacturing facility; Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or equivalent certification preferred.
- Expertise and high knowledge of workers compensation, HSSE, ergonomics, OSHA, etc.
- Experience developing and implementing training programs.
- Proven success in driving continuous improvement in HSSE, ergonomics, OSHA recordables and case management.
- Experience using Behavior Based Safety Programs or similar problem solving tools.
- Ability to motivate and lead teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.