CLASSIFICATION: US - (TX)
SALARY: 58,000 – 70,000
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
TYPE OF COMPANY: Automotive
EXPERIENCE: 2+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Our customer is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of automotive components.
- This world class firm designs, develops and manufactures a broad range of products for both the OEM and aftermarket segments.
- This company is offering great compensation, benefits packages and substantial future career growth.
Health and Safety Coordinator- Off Shift Summary:
- The Health and Safety Coordinator assures high quality and consistency in the delivery of occupational health and safety services and strives for continuous improvement towards an injury free workplace.
- Participates in the training for employees on EHS policies, procedures and regulations.
Health and Safety Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to leadership to assure cross-functional teams and audits for Health, Safety or Ergonomic programs and inspections.
- Assist in coordinating incident investigation, follow-up and assure responsible persons complete their corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Become thoroughly familiar with and recommend actions to keep the plant in compliance with all federal, state, provincial and local laws related to the health and safety of employees.
- Educate employees as to their duties toward safety training, safety auditing and incident investigation/reporting.
- Assists with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and program exists in the facility.
- Assists with monthly statistics that are reported by fiscal month end.
- Coordinates duties, training and education of Plant cross-functional teams.
- Advises organization on regulatory changes and investigates less major incidents and ensures risks are addressed.
- Train supervision, schedule, monitor and communicate restrictions to leadership based on recordable, lost time, restricted duty and work conditioning eligible employee
- BS Safety or related.
- 2+ years experience.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.