A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Leveraging an individual’s position and skills as a recognized senior level HSE consultant in the Western United States market to expand Bureau Veritas’ safety consultancy services.
This position requires an entrepreneurial minded individual who thrives in identifying and solving clients issues and challenges (client facing), has strong and broad HSE skills, is committed to technical, operational and service excellence, and promotes a team spirit. This position will focus on developing and expanding our HSE services to new and existing clients, to include securing new work and delivering on our project commitments.
Key skills for this role include such items as:
- Proven strong technical skills in OSHA compliance, physical and chemical safety, ergonomics, and HSE management systems and auditing. Experience within the energy and/or manufacturing market preferred.
- Business development success in a Seller/Doer HSE consulting services business model.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively and timely with clients, regulators, staff and stakeholders.
- Ability to provide HSE technical consultancy and management on complex projects and tasks.
- Established professional network in the Western United States to recruit and retain top HSE talent and develop new business.
- Prior experience successfully coaching, mentoring, training and managing professional staff.
- Availability for frequent travel throughout the Western United States.
Key Role Requirements:
This position requires the key requirements listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Industrial Hygiene or a closely-related field. Technical advanced degrees and/or professional certifications (CSP, CIH, CPEA or similar) required; concentration in Safety is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the HSE management and consulting field.
- High Energy, self-motivation and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to recognize and develop solutions for client HSE issues, concerns, challenges and needs.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, retain and develop clients and manage people.
- Strong industry HSE association involvement and a HSE professional network.
- Efficient, accurate, and detailed written and verbal communication skills.
About Bureau Veritas:
Bureau Veritas is a global company, founded in 1828, specializing in the fields of quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental (QHSE) services. Bureau Veritas’ 66,000 employees across the globe provide industry, technical, and local expertise that is unsurpassed. With over 2,400 QHSE professionals in over 80 offices across the United States, and operations in over 1,000 offices in 140 countries, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement to help organizations create long-term value through our technical and regulatory expertise. Bureau Veritas is an ISO9001:2008 certified company.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf