Organize and maintain safety program for Andrie Inc. Ensure Company compliance with all aspects of the Oil Pollution Act of 1990 and other pertinent regulatory requirements. Address any other issues to improve the Company’s ability to handle any future activities in an environmentally safe manner.
- Responsible for implementation, enforcing and reviewing Company safety policies and programs.
- Manage Environmental Management Plan.
- Maintain all required incident documentation and statistical data.
- Maintain Vessel Response Plan and ensure all aspects of the plan are in compliance. This includes training, drills, OSRO’s, updates and record keeping.
- Maintain Vessel Response One Sheet.
- Handle all OPA ‘90 related correspondences, USCG, OSRO, etc.
- Participate in Inspections, Internal and External Audits.
- Responsible for conducting Root Cause Analysis investigations
- Manage vessel SIRE program
- Conduct regularly scheduled onboard inspections of vessels and respond to any deficiencies.
- Ensure vessel Captains and crews are kept informed of any regulatory changes, and they are performing all necessary shipboard drills and record keeping.
- Research and recommend any safety and spill response equipment purchases and plan revisions as directed.
- Review company safety meetings.
- Direct and participate in vessel drills.
- Administer OSRO contracts.
- Manage Company Drug & Alcohol Program.
- Perform special projects as assigned by Manager, HSSE.
Founded in 1988, Andrie Inc. is the Midwest's premiere marine transportation company with corporate headquarters in Muskegon, MI. Andrie provides excellent career opprotunities to qualified individuals who are interested in becoming part of an exceptional team. Andrie offers competitive pay and ouststanding benefits.