We are recruiting for an Environmental Manager in San Diego, CA. Relocation available within the US, Job 954 at consentiumsearch.com #EHSJobs
This is just ONE of the over 30 current EHS positions we are recruiting for nationwide, many of which are confidential and not listed on our website.
There is never any fee or contract for a candidate. All fees are paid by our corporate clients who have hired us to find you!
The incumbent will be responsible to align Environmental, Health and Occupational Safety Compliance processes with business goals and to engage employees to promote behaviors that will achieve the highest levels of productivity and compliance possible.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Five (5) or more years of EHS experience in manufacturing facilities.
- Demonstrated success leading efficient and effective compliance programs regarding Federal, State and local Safety and Multi-Media Environmental regulations
- Demonstrated success building positive relationships with regulators
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Professional Certification (PE, REM, CHMM, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering or related discipline or MBA
- Partner with plant leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of federal, state and local Environmental, Health and Safety regulations
- Perform routine monitoring of all environmental exposures
- Lead EHS audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Lead multi-media environmental compliance including, but not limited to: Water (waste, storm); Waste (hazardous and non-hazardous); Air (internal respiratory and external emissions)
- Build and maintain positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiative regarding EHS policies and programs (LOTO, Machine Guarding, etc.)
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Lead employee training programs regarding EHS compliance
The information listed above is a brief summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skill sets and experiences are needed.
- Consideration for this position and full job description details will be shared with those who meet or exceed the complete job description.
Response Instructions: Qualified candidates can apply using the "Apply for this job" link on this page.
Due to candidate volume, we ask, no phone calls please.
Reminder: All potential candidates must already be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
Follow our job announcements at Twitter.com/Consentium
Consentium Search is a niche professional search firm committed to sourcing and recruiting exceptional professionals for our corporate clients’ EHS jobs.