Our cutting edge environmental services firm is seeking a dynamic and motivating leader to oversee Field Services operations at the Baltimore branch of our firm.
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers!
We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
The right candidate will be someone who can flourish in a team environment, have the ability to multi-task, and possess a positive attitude, professional demeanor, and excellent communication skills. Manages by mentoring and developing people and implementing and enforcing systems and policies.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Manage and oversee operations of growing Field Services department.
- Develop Field Services project business throughout the Baltimore area.
- Meet with clients and prospects to determine their needs and develop solutions to their problems.
- Scope projects, develop proposals, schedule jobs, and determine appropriate staffing/equipment needs.
- Be a member of the Mid-Atlantic management team to ensure operational efficiency, productivity, and success.
- Mentor, develop, and coach direct reports.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures(SOP) to achieve consistent levels of service
- Train employees on proper skills and behaviors required to be successful at work each day
- Ensure Triumvirate’s culture, core beliefs, and policies are being followed.
- Assist account management team with business development and market growth.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with outside suppliers.
- Participate in Emergency Response rotations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customers
- 3 -5 years of leadership experience in environmental field services, such as remediation, tank cleaning, decontamination, and emergency response.
- Knowledge, EPA, DOT, RCRA, OSHA, and state regulations as they affect and impact company operations.
- Experience with PCB and Asbestos Remediation
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental, safety, or other related field preferred.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Multi-tasker and detail oriented a must
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com.
Triumvirate Environmental is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.