HETI is a full service health, safety, environmental and loss control consulting firm headquartered in Acton Massachusetts. The company provides a full range of health, safety and environmental services. We are currently seeking an experienced Environmental Engineer to join its professional staff.
The ideal candidate should have qualifications and experience in several of the following areas of expertise:
- Air pollution control (APC) systems & equipment
- Waste management, treatment & disposal
- Combustion & combustion control systems
- Environmental compliance audits, permitting & compliance
- Mechanical systems & equipment; boilers, heating plants, etc.
- Fuel handling systems & equipment
Candidate should have the following qualifications respective of the areas of expertise listed above:
- BS in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or a related field hand have at least 8-10 years of consulting, design and/or engineering experience
- Experience and proven-track-record in marketing & business development including proposal preparation and sales and qualification presentations
- Demonstrated experience with Federal and State air permitting and regulatory requirements
- Excellent technical writing, verbal communication, and Microsoft Office computer skills are required. AutoCAD proficiency desirable
- Environmental certification, Professional Engineer (PE) registration or equivalent
- A track-record of successful clients with references if so requested
- Some travel required