CLASSIFICATION: US - (AL)
SALARY: 75,000 – 85,000
LOCATION: Mobile, AL
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Global Corporation seeks an Environmental Coordinator for their Mobile, AL plant.
- The selected Environmental Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Plant Operations staff to ensure that all environmental regulatory compliances, including Air and Waste, are met and regulations are being followed.
- You will be responsible for taking part in routine inspections of plant operations and facilities to ensure compliance with permits, and regulations.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and updating procedures in the ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental Management Systems) Procedure Manual, completing / preparing and filing all local, state, and federal regulatory reports.
- Maintain and complete all chemical reports required under Community Right to Know regulations.
- 3+ years of current / recent Environmental Coordination role or similar.
- Current / Recent experience working in an ISO 14001 Program.
- Experience supporting facility environmental compliance regulations including Air and Waste in a Manufacturing, Chemical, Paper or similar industry segment.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.