A rapidly expanding, national EHS consulting company is seeking an EHS Trainer to provide training to clients across the U.S. This company has a wide variety of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, and is seeking an individual with both the technical background and personality to keep large groups engaged while providing an expertise-level of EHS training. Additionally, this individual will provide support to projects that integrate all aspects of EHS compliance requirements developed at all regulatory levels.
- Effectively speak, engage, and train large groups in the nuances of EHS
- Effectively manage a fast-paced environment
- Able to keep open lines of communication and work as a member of a team
- Support Project Managers with the integrations of EHS and transportation compliance standards and polices developed at local, state, and federal levels.
- Traveling upwards of 80%, mostly within Northeastern U.S. region.
- 2+ years EHS training experience
- 2+ years consulting or industrial/institutional environment.
- Experience with DOT, Hazardous Waste, OSHA, and EPA
- Team-oriented with strong communication and technical writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Engineering, or similar field