This individual(s) will work closely with both the Health & Safety and Environmental Managers to provide technical, data handling (data entry & analysis), and inspection (regulatory auditing) support.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Medical Surveillance
- Air Sampling
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Office
- Future projects
Environmental Inspections, Records, and Data Maintenance & Statistical Control:
- Hazardous Waste Manifest data maintenance, control, and entry
- QC of Hazardous Waste Manifests
- Routine submittal to DTSC
- Hazardous Waste Manifest data entry
- Hazardous Waste Profile control.
- Provide visual (facilities) routine inspections.
- RCRA (DTSC),
- Waste Water
- Back-up Environmental Data Management, Maintenance, & Control:
- Alternate environmental data maintenance, QC, entry, and control:
Job Location: Manchester, Iowa, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular