CLASSIFICATION: US - (MO)
SALARY: 95,000 – 110,000
LOCATION: St. Louis, MO
TYPE OF COMPANY: Chemicals / Consumer Products
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Fortune 500 company seeks a strong EHS professional for their St. Louis facility.
- Successful candidate will develop and execute strategic and tactical EHS plans to increase risk recognition and reduce injuries/incidents, improve employee health, maintain environmental compliance.
- This person will lead Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) programs (including industrial hygiene and process safety) at the St. Louis plant as well as interact with two other locations.
- Bachelors degree in Safety, Engineering, Environmental, or related.
- 3+ years of EHS related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of process safety and environmental regulations and technology.
- Experience with emergency planning and response in a manufacturing setting.
- Chemical manufacturing experience.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr.
Cranbury, NJ 08512
To be considered, please click the "Apply for this job" link above.