HETI is seeking an EHS Specialist for a full time position. The position is located in Lawrence, Massachusetts. You will be responsible for providing Environmental, Health & Safety consulting services in a manufacturing environment.
The principle duties are:
- Support manufacturing goals while meeting all environmental, health, and safety objectives
- Maintain an established safety program
- Ensure safety standards and regulations are followed
- Responsible for environmental compliance
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices at the site on an ongoing basis
- Address and correct environmental, health, and safety issues. Perform environmental, health, and safety audits
- Direct site closure environmental activities
- Manage demolition, abatement, site work and remediation projects
- Other duties as assigned or required.
The ideal candidate will have:
A technical degree in a related field; 5-10 years relevant experience in environmental consulting; health and safety; site closures; and excellent communication and writing skills.