CLASSIFICATION: US - (TX)
SALARY: 90,000 – 110,000
LOCATION: Houston, TX
TYPE OF COMPANY: Chemicals
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
You will provide technical support for Process Safety, Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, compliance activities as needed through a shared services concept. You will be the primary support for this site and secondary support for all Texas HUB sites.
- Assist in EHS training programs as it pertains to technician training programs for operations and maintenance, new employees, and all members on changes made to existing EHS requirements.
- Provide EHS expertise to work on EHS hub related activities for the Texas Hub.
- Manage development of EHS Programs at various levels of the organization and will require an ability to function effectively in crisis and emergency response situations.
- Manage accident/incident investigation, mitigation and reporting at this Site.
- Follow and enforce OSHA and NFPA rules and recommendations.
- Experience in confined space entry, hot work, lock-tag-try, and line breaking considered a plus.
- Perform Safety Audits as needed.
- Develop effective working relationships with site management, employees, and the EHS community to drive continuous improvement in safety/industrial hygiene performance.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher degree) in Engineering, Safety, Chemistry or related field(s) preferred; plus, a minimum of 3 years of experience in EHS and/or Operations within the manufacturing industry OR an Associate’s degree with 6 years of experience in EHS and/or Operations within the manufacturing industry OR high school diploma plus 10 or more years of experience in the safety field or process operations in manufacturing industry.
- Experience with OSIH and Process Safety desired.
- Proven experience driving EHS initiatives preferred.
- Experience in Process Hazard Analysis and Emergency Response desired.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
To be considered, please click the "Apply for this job" link above.