CLASSIFICATION: US - (SC)
SALARY: 95,000 – 110,000
LOCATION: Columbia, SC
TYPE OF COMPANY: Chemicals
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Our client is a global chemicals company, one of the largest in there world. Financially sound and will offer infinite career opportunities to professionals.
- Maintain and monitor environmental compliance programs for the site while optimizing effectiveness and efficiency of the programs.
- Maintain and update primarily air permits while providing support with the water and solid waste programs.
- Submit various agency and internal environmental reports.
- Develop and maintain site environmental procedures.
- Interface with regulatory agencies and third parties as needed on compliance and enforcement issues.
- In addition, this position provides support for the safety and industrial hygiene program. These activities involve leading accident/incident investigations, supporting the emergency response program, facilitating EHS meetings and participating in capital project EHS reviews.
- BS Degree in Engineering or Science is required. Environmental regulatory knowledge and expertise are required.
- Three or more years of experience in implementing Environmental programs in chemicals, Food, or CPG is preferred.
- Candidates need to have detailed knowledge (theory and application) of the environmental disciplines (air, water, solid waste).
- Basic knowledge of chemical manufacturing, mining operations and/or safety/IH regulations is a plus.
- Basic computer skills (ex. Spreadsheets, word processing, database management) are essential.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.