Engineered Products and Solutions (EPS) Business has immediate openings for experienced EHS Professionals to assist with deployment of our EHS systems in our newest acquisitions. EPS houses our industry leading businesses in investment casting of jet engine and gas turbine airfoils, aerospace and industrial fasteners, aerospace structures and titanium aerospace and engineered products. Our fast growing EPS business employs 25,000 employees in over 100 locations in 15 counties. To help fuel our hunger for growth and our fast growing markets, we have recently acquired 55 new operating locations. We now have an immediate need for EHS professionals to help us deploy and integrate our EHS systems across these locations.
As an EHS Professional on our new acquisition EHS Integration Team, you will be based at our Washington, MO location and will work in close conjunction with the location leadership and Business Unit EHS leaders to deploy EHS systems in conjunction with our defined integration plans and milestones. As these positions provide extensive experience and visibility in a short timeframe and the ability to immediately contribute to our results, they also serve as an excellent opportunity to prepare you for a future EHS role in one of our operating locations following the completion of the integration assignment which we expect to last 12-18 months. When completed, you will be provided with an opportunity to be re-deployed to another exciting EPS operating location to serve as a valuable member of the location’s EHS leadership team and take the next steps in your EHS Career!For each of the past thirty two years, we have been on the Fortune Magazine list of Most Admired Companies and has been ranked as the most admired metals company for the past five years. Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- The primary accountability will be to assist deployment of safety policies, programs and procedures.
- Conduct and complete assessments, develop procedures and conduct training as required by our integration plans.
- Assists with development and implementation of EHS policy and procedures and the business unit with focus on prevention, risk reduction and environmental compliance.
- Conducts and documents EHS self-assessment tools.
- Participates actively in other EHS integration activities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 2 years of EHS experience
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- An EHS related degree is preferred.
- EHS experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
- A thorough understanding of EHS and regulatory processes.
- Strong planning, organizational, group facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and organizational functions.
- Insatiable appetite for learning.