CLASSIFICATION: US - (TX)
SALARY: 95,000 – 110,000
LOCATION: Wichita Falls, TX
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
Global manufacturing company seeks an EHS Manager for their Wichita Falls, TX area plant.
- Provide leadership and coaching to promote a Zero Injury Safety Culture to create a workplace free of recognized hazards, promote safe work behaviors, and foster a lean safety culture.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of EHS programs, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements. Utilize Corporate EHS tools and training for the EHS management standard.
- Manage and implement controls to monitor progress of EHS continuous improvement and compliance for the site. Grow efforts to minimize any legal regulatory activity from government authorities.
- Implement EHS training strategies and course curriculum to advance the knowledge of the site team.
- Work in collaboration with the Risk Management Department on the tactical development and deployment of loss prevention (Fire and WC) strategies to reduce loss experience.
- Develop and maintain 100% compliance as a foundation, and grow the EHS culture to implement opportunities to continuously improve environmental programs in the areas of pollution abatement, environmental and waste water management and to identify ways to minimize processes that affect employee safety and the environment.
- Establish and maintain air compliance programs (Title V) focused on reducing complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Safety, or Chemistry, with 5+ years experience as Health, Safety & Environmental Leadership in manufacturing plants.
- Requires multi media experience with OSHA VPP, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Title V Air Permits and implementation.
Please visit our website for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.