CLASSIFICATION: US - (MO)
SALARY: 120,000 – 145,000
LOCATION: St. Louis, MO
TYPE OF COMPANY: Chemicals
EXPERIENCE: 8+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- EHS Manager will be a member of the plant leadership team responsible for plant safety and performance.
- Will work directly with corporate HSSE professionals to implement most viable programs.
- Will focus on continuous improvement in safety performance.
- Lead and develop the safety department to promote active participation in safety programs.
- Develop and implement environmental, safety, health, and regulatory compliance programs and implement audit processes and procedures to measure compliance.
- Maintain detailed records on operational activities with regard to safety and environmental issues.
- Meet with local, state, and federal authorities on regulatory matters to ensure compliance with the air, water, and hazardous waste permits.
- Ensure adequate safety, environmental, and regulatory training for personnel.
- Demonstrates knowledge and commitment to Responsible Care
- Develop annual operating budgets for EHS Dept.
- BS degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Science
- 8+ years experience in EHS roles with EHS Management and Supervisory experience.
- Experience in a chemical plant or related environment.
- CSP (Certified Safety Professional) desired
Please visit our webiste for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above.