A 15,000-employee, global manufacturing company is seeking an EHS Manager to assist with the development of its EHS function. This company is looking to drive the standardization of EHS processes and procedures across more than 70 facilities, and the EHS Manager will be working in close partnership with the EHS Director, operational leadership, and plant-based EHS support to deliver this change.
- Collaborating with the EHS Director and site leadership teams in order to develop standardized EHS policies and procedures.
- Identifying opportunities for development within the areas of EHS training, hazard communication and incident reporting.
- Assessing facility security and emergency response procedures, developing standard requirements and plans.
- Managing the EHS compliance audit program across North America, and traveling upwards of 75%.
- Conducting root cause analyses, assessing trends and taking a proactive approach to EHS management.
- Minimum of 10 years’ EHS experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with EHS auditing in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety Management, Environmental Science, or related field
- Professional certification (CSP, CEA, CIH, CHMM, etc.)