CLASSIFICATION: US - (WI)
SALARY: 95,000 – 110,000
LOCATION: Milwaukee, WI
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing / Consumer Products / Plastics
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Senior level position working closely with Corporate Safety Manager.
- Will establish frequent communication with Corporate EHS personnel to report and discuss compliance at each facility in the region.
- Will visit each facility in the region based on guidelines developed by the Corporate Safety Manager.
- Will actively conduct EHS audits at facilities to ensure compliance and improve safety programs.
- Position is 90% safety but has a small level of responsibility for preparing and submitting Environmental Regulatory Reports.
- Goals will be injury reduction, workers comp cost reduction, and foster safety awareness in all plants.
- It is critical that this person be comfortable spending time on the plant floor observing practices and engaging with employees.
- Will be an integral part of the safety committee and must be able to interface effectively with, and gain the confidence of, Plant Managers.
- BS Safety or related preferred
- 5+ years Safety experience
- 25% overnight travel will be required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills and be capable of assuming additional responsibility in the future.
Please visit www.eliasassociates.com for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
To be considered please click the "Apply for this job" link above.
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias: Gary@eliasassociates.com