CLASSIFICATION: US - (IL)
SALARY: 80,000 – 95,000
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing
EXPERIENCE: 4+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Leadership for the plant’s Environmental permits, Safety and Health programs, Industrial Hygiene, Title V, Auditing, and Hazardous/Solid Waste Management.
- Serves as local plant level EHS "guru" by providing technical regulatory guidance to Plant Manager and leadership team.
- Ensure that programs and management systems are in place to achieve top tier performance in safety metrics, behavioral based safety methods and in key performance measures such as RIR and DART.
- Worker’s compensation claim program, including effectively managing the matured loss for claims
- Assists production departments with their administration of the modified duty program
- Schedule and chair the plant’s EHS committee
- Develop and maintain a written inspection and auditing program for the facility
- Serve as an Alternate / Primary Incident / Emergency Commander.
- Maintain the EHS training program
- PPE, MSDS and LOTO documentation
- MOC reviews for new lines or product launches
- Prepare and submit reports, permit applications, and other environment submissions to regulatory agencies as required.
- Provide technical supports on Title V / NSR Permit amendments and issues.
- BS in technical field preferred; Professional certification preferred (CSP, CHMM, CIH, CPEA)
- Minimum 4+ years manufacturing experience in Health, Environmental and Safety.
- Proven ability to influence actions and mindset in leadership team.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
To be considered, please click the "Apply for this job" link above.